Raúl Bartolomé Castro (Spain) is an engineer, inventor, electronic designer, software developer, entrepreneur, engineering director and financial investor.
Most of his 20 years of professional career are carried out in the automotive sector, leading engineering teams and developing complex electrical/electronic (E/E) systems and software products.
Mr. Bartolomé is currently working at Harman International, a Samsung Company, as director of hardware and software engineering. Previous to that, he was engineering manager and senior project manager for E/E at Magna International, co-founder and engineering manager at Cisium, Inc., team leader and senior hardware engineer at Lear Corporation and other managerial and engineering jobs.
He holds three university degrees, among them master’s degree in electronic engineering at Universitat Rovira i Virgili and master’s degree in business administration with distinction at University of Bradford. He is currently coursing master in financial advice and asset management at Universitat de Barcelona and OBS Business School.
High caliber hardware engineer with experienced in
- complete electronic product development,
- system requirements acquisition and architecture design,
- designs around system-on-chip, microcontrollers and DSPs,
- schematics, PCB designs, worst case analysis, EMC, BOM or DFMEA.
Senior software engineer with extensive development experience in
- system architecture and software integration,
- systems requirements acquisition,
- RTOS, embedded Linux, middle-ware or communication stacks,
- Automotive SPICE and AUTOSAR.
Engineering Management & Project Management
Proven professional with a solid track of records in engineering and project management with competences in
- large engineering organizations,
- creation of business processes,
- projects or program management,
- complete product life cycle management and
- finance for engineering and projects.
Corporate and Personal Financial Advice
Professional in financial advisory and assets management with experience in
- creation of personal finance plan,
- selection and management of personal portfolio based on risk-reward,
- advice in financial products such as ETFs, warrants, futures, stocks or bonds and
- real state projects appraisals.